Click Above Link For More Methods
HTC Desire 600 hard reset, factory reset, forgot password recovery without lose data etc. You can reset any android mobile after watching this video. If you can not reset your mobile phone after watching this video, Feel free to visit our website http://www.Rechargeboom.com
HTC Desire 600 Hard Reset :
1. Switch Off / Turn off your HTC phone.
2. Press and hold together
1. Volume Down + Power button OR
2. Volume Up + Power button OR
3. Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button for 20-30 seconds.
3. Release the buttons when you see an Android icon on your
4. Press the Home button to see Recovery Menu.
Android mobile Hard reset reboot menu
5. Then Select ” wipe data/factory reset ” by using Volume
Up/Down buttons, and Power button to confirm.
6. After that choose ” Yes – delete all user data “.
7. Finally, Confirm operation “reboot system now“.
8. Hard reset Done on your mobile.
Hard Reset HTC Desire 600 :
1. Power on or Switch On your HTC and allow the operating
system to fully load.
2. Then, Tap the “ Menu ” button on your Mobile touch screen
3. After that, Tap the “ Setup ” icon followed by “ Master Reset ”.
4. Finally, Confirm that you wish to reset your HTC to
complete the process.
HTC Desire 600 Factory Reset :
To perform a factory data reset using the Settings menu, follow Below steps:
1. First , On your mobile device, open the Settings menu.
2. Under “Personal,” touch Backup & reset Option. You need to
enter your PIN, pattern, or password.
3. Then, Under “Personal data,” touch Factory data reset.
4. Next read the information on the screen and touch Reset phone.
5. If you have a screen lock, you will need to enter your PIN,
pattern, or password.
6. After that When prompted, touch Erase everything Option to
erase all data from your device’s internal storage.
7. Finally, When your device has finished erasing, select the option
to reboot your device.
You will see the Welcome screen just as you did when you turned the Mobile / device on for the first time.
HTC Desire 600 Password Recovery :
HTC mobile Password Recovery. This Recovery method is only work’s on Android devices. You can Recover the password using your primary Google account. you must have an active Internet connection on your device to recover you password.
1. After you have entered the wrong unlock pattern 4 or 5 times,
wait above 30 seconds
2. Then tap Forgot pattern ?.
3. Next, Log in using your primary Google account Username and
4. Then. Draw a new unlock pattern OR type password, then tap
5. Finally, Again Draw the new unlock pattern OR type password
and tap Continue.
Visit our site http://www.Rechargeboom.com
Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Rechargeboom
Like Us on Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113380743820853210555
Contact Mail firstname.lastname@example.org