Hard reset Apple iPhone iOS7 using this handy guide and you will return your iPhone iOS7 back to its original factory settings. To hard reset iPhone iOS7, simply follow our steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
IMPORTANT: Hard reset will erase all your data. Please ensure you backup your phone. We do recommend MobileTrans 1-Click 100% safe phone backup solution. For more, please visit http://bit.ly/1ZKD998
What will a hard reset do to my phone? A hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings.
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by the user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset your Apple iPhone iOS7 phone?
* Reset forgotten screen lock password
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your iPhone iOS7 phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data from your phone before you sell your phone or after you buy a used one
* Regain default functionality of your iPhone iOS7
http://www.resethard.com/youtube - To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard's Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your iPhone iOS7 phone before you proceed with a hard reset - it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won't be affected.
Steps to hard reset your Apple iPhone iOS7:
1)Launch iTunes on your PC and plug in your iPhone via USB
2)Turn off the phone
3)Press and hold the POWER and HOME buttons together
4)Release the POWER button when the iPhone iOS7 logo disappears
5)Release the HOME button when iTunes detects iPhone Recovery Mode
6)Press Restore iPhone
7)Press Restore and Update
8)Next - Agree
9)Wait until the software is downloaded and extracted and the phone restored
Hard reset didn't help or looking for an unlock service because your phone says SIM network unlock PIN? Try unlock your phone for FREE at http://www.UnlockYourPhone.com - The only truly FREE unlock source.
Free unlock from UnlockYourPhone.com not available for your phone model? Don't worry. You can still try low cost unlock service from http://www.FastGSM.com